Sunday, July 2, 2017

Free Introductory Diving Lesson for Women Only, July 15th

The Muscat Hills Dive Centre is hosting a free discovery dive in their pool on July 15th (Saturday) from 9am until 4pm. What makes this cool is it is a women-only event. I am sure it isn't entirely segregated, but the pool will be, so that is great for any woman 14 and up (swimming ability is a must).

To go on this day you must book ahead of time by phoning or emailing.

Phone is (968) 2485 3040

Email is dive@muscathillsresort.com

A great opportunity if you've ever wanted to see if scuba is for you. My father loved it but I've never really thought it would be my thing...so if you're like me, wondering if you'd enjoy, and have the day free, why not try it and let me know how it goes?

2 comments:

L said...

Asalaamu alaikum! This looks like so much fun :) And I know this is a weird question but is this the same blogger as Pixie from ILoveHishma? That blog was such a great support and resource for me when I first reverted and I was sad when she stopped posting but I stumbled on this blog and it reminds me a lot of her? I'm sorry, this sounds so weird

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

L: Wa alaykom e salaam ramatullahi wa barakto. I thought someone would think so too.

It isn't a weird question. I do write here;). Another woman who has since moved away and started an awesome new life in London as a human rights lawyer and I started this blog, and a few of our friends have contributed, and joined, and then come and gone;). Currently we have one other contributor but her life is so busy it seems to be mostly just me these days;). Alas. I have been trying to broach the subject with another friend who'd make a great writer but she still doesn't know my secret identity, and I don't know if she'd want to. I know I should. She has the time and the contacts to fill in the the blog for the places I don't care much about or have the contacts for.

I'm glad to know someone found it useful. I loved my blogs Beautiful Muslimah (which turned into i love hishma) but doing Islamic posts is a big pressure to do the research, so I haven't had time for that kind of in depth reading since I was pregnant with kid number two;).

My nickname loooooong before anyone called me Pixie was Princess, but I think there are still a few people out there that will always think of me as Pixie. Now I find Princess kind of derogatory, for my days of high fashion are far behind me lol, but I still appreciate and follow the art of all that;) if I never ever buy it anymore. But people associated Pixie with blogger drama from my other social media friends lol so I wanted to shed that and not be involved in any of that anymore. But I still have the Pixie-cut that gave me thaaaat nickname I guess lol. If I had to be any kind of Princess, I always wanted to be more an Arya Stark/Eowyn type of princess;).

Thank you for reading this blog too. It isn't really the same thing at all as I love Hishma and BM, but it is a little glimpse into my life in Oman;).