Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Inlaid Furniture fits both Arabian and European Decor, and I want a bookcase jib door! but heaven knows what for...

Now my bedroom is drastically more feminine than Shane Smith's (as featured in the re-blog on Habitually Chic®) but his gives me inspiration for what I'd really love to do for my husband's dressing room (let's face it, I stole the entire wardrobe so I owe him a dresser). Since Arabian design I have not been allowed, I'd still love some pieces that would travel if we ever moved (and we will one day, I am sure). So something inlaid would be wonderful wouldn't it? Of course, the dressing area for my husband also has to double as a reading nook for me.... currently it is a store... for a sliding glass door we thought we had lost and thus never installed, regrettably, nicer than any found in Oman... do any of my readers NEED a sliding glass door? lol.
 I also love the tile in Shane Smith's yard...
...And coolest thing ever... he has a bookcase door. I have so always wanted one of those. I lived in an old Tudor house once and tried to convince my father that we needed a jib door disguised as a bookcase...

...Sadly, he did not think it the most integral feature for flipping the house.

...Of course, I also have no reason for a hidden bookcase door... and since I am muslim the last thing I'd hide with it would be a bar... but Shane Smith also has a hidden staircase there (not photographed)... and I've also always wanted one of those;).

Some inlaid dressers I love....

...And put into a non-arabian decor setting:
 All above pics from decorpad.com, and pic below, from http://ndotinteriors.blogspot.com/ .

1 comment:

MrHAMDN Alhousani said...

Do you have bad credit or in need of urgent loan to solve a pressing need? We lend secured and unsecured loans to honest and reliable individuals and companies globally at 3% interest rate. Here is the solution to your financial problem, do you also need money for your, project, business, taxes, bills, and many others reason, contact us today for that loan you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at low interest rate.Contact us (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+447763915312)
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM

First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us.....
.Contact us (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com)
YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+447763915312)