Thursday, April 21, 2016

HOUSE UPDATE: an ever growing to-do list

The House to do list:
(done) front entry stairs
(........) front wall
(done) paint for two rooms
(done) gyps completion
(dunno---half done?) handrails installed
(........) granite installation+hob+kitchen sink
(........started at least) exterior trim painting
(almost!) electricity hook-up
(..........) water hook up
(........) exterior wall painting
(in progress) lighting installation
(done) hot water tanks installation
(.......) gravel the drive
(......) AC purchase and installation
(......) bathroom mirrors and shelving and odds and ends installed
(.....) kitchen floating shelves installed
(.....) curtains hung
(.....) TV installation and satellite

..... It seems like whenever I turn around I am adding something to the list of something to buy, deliver, install, and check over. Ughhhh!!!!!

At least now I have a front door, and front stairs. However, I am missing around 40 lights that I already bought. That's annoying. I did find an extra door however;). And the missing door handles for all the villas' front doors. Makes sense to pack them in a box for shower fixtures right? But whatever....

No comments: