Sunday, February 14, 2016

Divorce for Canadian Expats Unable to Reside in their Resident Province for One Year as Required by M/F Divorce Laws: there may be hope

To update, it may now be possible to file (under the same sex marriage clause) for couples who married in Canada but both of whom are not able to reside in the Province listed as their residence on their Canadian Marriage certificate for the time required under different sex couples (M/F) divorce requirements, to file under the same sex marriage clause (stating their reasons of course, employment elsewhere etc.).

I will keep this section updated on costs, and success. Apparently the British Embassy offers the services required for witnessing the filing/no objection divorce paperwork, so no need to drive to Abu Dhabi or Riyadh for that;).

1 comment:

Ramesh Kamuni said...

rameshkamunihcu at gmail com