Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DEAR OTHER OPNO BLOGGERS;)

Dear other OPNO bloggers. I am tired of running this all by my lonely these days. Send me your posts or else!!!! Just jkn. However, I am announcing to you that I am pregnant (again) and thus throwing up or starving 90% of the time, plus I am apparently writing an essay for a bosses' relative on terrorism and religion (which means I am reading a thousand pages a day---either political science pieces---or the Game of Thrones series again----because really, should I be writing someone else's school work even if I am getting a salary for it???? Anyways... until I have more time, please blog. Our readers probably think this blog sucks now.  So write something. Anything. Post eye-candy. I don't care. But do something.

All my best (and worst) to y'all. xoxo

3 comments:

Heather Duncan said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! x

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Thanks dear---congrats on taking on the wadi race!!!!

Sal Bos said...

A new baby how nice... are you feeling better, you mentioned being sick.... take care, and hope to hear o the blog when your treasure arrives....