Thursday, April 23, 2015

Belated Ramadan Iftar Post: the Diwan Club for Iftar

So during Ramadan I went to the Diwan Club for iftar (and it was really good as far as buffets go in Oman) but I broke my phone, and never got these photos back, but now I have my phone's memory or whatever technical thing it is, and I got some old photos back so I decided to post the lovely architecture of the club (it was evening so my phone didn't take good pictures, sorry) and although I didn't get any photos of the food back, trust me when I say, as far as buffets go, it was really really affordable for the quality compared to any other buffet I've had in Muscat.
We spent some time here (above) reading magazines after salat, before going for a walk on the beach and around the pools.

Above, majlis, and funky chandeliers.

2 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

I've always love those types of rugs!! such a nice decorative piece!

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Pop Champagne; Flattered you are checking out our blog:). Come to Oman next time you decide to go Middle East.