Thursday, March 12, 2015

IDF International and Global Property Show at the exhibition in Seeb: OPNO's fave finds

So I guess between the 17th and 21rst of February I went to the IDF International and Global Property Show at the exhibition in Seeb? Some really pretty things for interior designers and home builders/buyers, mostly Italian but a few local. I found the chandeliers from Muscat Grand Mall that I love (almost 600 OMR though.... so I should I save for that or pinch from somewhere else in the budget?).
Lovely Arabic lighting options, yes? Also, some stair railings (one unfortunate thing about the exhibition was that man of the vendors only had catalogues with them, so the quality of the woods and the workmanship wasn't easily appreciable:
 Oh gosh wouldn't you just die for the railing below (the cost will kill you too;) ):
 Doors from Faham International's catalogue (camera battery died) since the doors were actually there to admire in the exhibition:
 Ceramics (mostly Tajer Ceramica):
 My fave:
And emerald green pool tiles from Italy (LOVE) which weren't actually at the exhibition but the lovely Italian lady actually remembered to email me back sooooo:




No comments: