Thursday, September 4, 2014

To my best friend forever, congratulations on your wedding day. You deserved the sunshine, forever a summer girl, with the perfect white sand beach wedding.

You were a beautiful bride. I cried. I was jealous of your maid of honour;). I wish I could have been there.

Since I cannot, I wish that all your joys be as deep as the ocean, and all your troubles as light as the foam on the sea.... I wish you health, and happiness, and lots of laughter. He's lucky to have you, because no stronger, kinder, lighter-souled, less prejudiced human being have I ever known. You have a light in you, like sunshine... I feel confident that you will have a lasting marriage, because the life that you live, and the way that you love,  (quietly but fiercely) (simply but encompassingly), are the trappings of a beautiful life and healthy marriage, not just a  beautiful wedding day and bride.

But you were so, sooooooooooooo so beautiful! {{{mashaAllah}}}


To the bride, and her husband, all my best, forever and always.....

2 comments:

Vic said...

This picture is from Lisa Kopp a professional photographer in Victoria BC she is a friend. Why do you need to use other peoples pictures as your own and even writing your name on it? Cant you use your own friend's pictures? At least give credit where it is earned. Which in this case is not you.

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Vic: I am sure it is... Lisa Kopp was the photogrpaher I guess for my friend's wedding. I only put the indicator on the blog not for ownership but so that no one uses MY FRIEND'S photos, which she purchased when she purchased the wedding photographer's services. I also cropped out her face because I didn' want others on the net to invade her privacy...

As the photos came from my friend [the bride] (not the wedding photographer) I don't see your issue????

I never claimed in the post to have taken the photos. Only to have given my best wishes to the bride and the groom.

I don't mind crediting the photographer but I know nothing about her. Her photos of the day were lovely though....