Friday, July 19, 2013

OOTD: Iftar gathering

The other day we had a girls' night iftar to cheer up a friend. This is what I wore. No-name dress from the Seeb Exhibition with cheap Vincci flats and 1 OMR manicure. As the Shatti girls would chide me, I am 'bedu/village'. My husband loves that about me, since really, I am not. Okay, maybe with shoes, because I would prefer to run wild and barefoot.... 
I accessorize everything with the same vintage earrings because they go with everything. What I loved about the dress though, is the vintage "Khaleeji fabric" mixed in with the dress's full-length arms and floor-length red Jersey. I usually don't wear full-length sleeves under an abaya but this dress is so light I could on a colder day.

7 comments:

Albie said...

My husband always teases me that I am "Noori/bedu" as well ;)! Looks fun!

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Albie: Awww, that's cute. From the girls it is more or less I have disappointed them;)

Valerie Serag said...

Wow mashallah the dress is lovely!

Aliyah said...

I love ur dress opno. mashallah its perfect. those floral details look so much from the romanian traditional clothing: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/528425_504966822896286_166787143_n.jpg

this is the romanian traditional veil.

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Valerie: Jazakallahkehir dear.

Omani Princess (not Omani...yet) said...

Aliyah: Are you Romanian? My husband has always, strangely, wanted to visit Romania. We watched an Arabic documentary on Romania once, and every summer it comes up, should we go ther eon vacation?:)

Aliyah said...

yes OMPNO. i am Romanian :) im really happy to hear this. what are u interested in seeing? i mean what was the documentary about. you should definetely come here. its a nice country and many places to visit. for sure you will like it.