? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Khaleeji Designer Abaya Brands: DAS, spring 2011

I have posted about DAS before. I just love Hind Belhaafa's designs, so I am just announcing that the new collection is out. Before I go back and visit relatives back home this upcoming year, I'll like stop in at the boutique and spend a small fortune. The bright coloured jersey and quality draping are definately perfect for life in a non-Muslim country.

*Not sure about this one though. Shape is amazing but kind of reminds me of fishscales. Which I could work but not sure if I'd want to.

This one reminds me of Omani designer "Buthaiyna" 's abayas from a few seasons ago. Still love it anyways though;D

0 comments: