Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Muscat Festival start this 27th????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Muscat Festival start January 27th???? until Feb. 24rth?

I am soooooooooooooo excited:)

MOP isn't because, well, you know, there's crowds, and men might accidently bump into women, and he is rather adamant I wear a veil over my face but at night I find that hard to, in the day, I don't mind, because my eyes suck. But other than the fact that MOP will be the most grumpy chaperone EeeeeeeeeeevEEEEEEEEEEER, I LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooVE Muscat Festival.

See ya'll there;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,, you are wrong,, Muscat Festival starts on the 27th of January and ends on the 24th of February :)

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Thank you anon, I will correct the post:)

mohammad fix said...

why don't you stand up for yourself woman

Muscat Mitchells said...

I'm looking forward to it! We missed it when we first came here (we arrived in the final week and I didn't know it was on) and then last year was cancelled wasn't it? So, yep, hoping to go along! I'll look out for a grumpy man with a gorgeous (although veiled!) wifey! ;-)

Lamya said...

:( I will miss it! Next year.

Nanusa said...

Hii sorry opno this mess is for aalia..I read your blog all the time and now I see it's on private..Plss can u invite me on aneesa73@hotmail.com...thanks alot...

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Mohamed Fix: I always do, and this was said in a rather joking way. Anyone who knows MOP and OPNO in IRL knows that while he is very jealous, she is a very good Muslim, and debater, and pretty much always wins because she's right, or gets her way just because he loves her too much. Don't worry, the OPNO girls aren't really the kind to be suppressed:D

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Muscat Mitchells: She won her case, she won't be veiled, though she is planning on wearing and abaya with teal embroidery ;)