Monday, January 3, 2011

100 followers today, wow, and yay!

Wow, I have 100 followers as of today, which amazes me, since this blog started out as a runaway's journal (until I added some friends), mainly about personal nonsense no one needs to know, and Omani cultural things and observations of quirky situations.

Such as friends like KH driving 120 km on a winding road with his feet out the car, skating the pavement.

Yeah. Life in Oman as we know it.

-OPNO Princess

Thank you all for reading our blog. I love Oman and I am glad you found some of our stories just a horrifying or hilarious as we did. I hope you enjoyed the interior design posts that had nothing to do with Oman as much as I did;p

-An Omani Princess studying in the USA

Dear beloved followers:

100 followers. Who'd of thunk it? Since we r noooooo Muscat Confidential and lack wit of any kind. We hope to add an additional OPNO or two into the mix soon, and I pray, inshaAllah, that none of us ever fights with the rest, and changes our blogger account password:D

Ameen.

If there is anything else you'd like us to add on the blog, or if you'd like to email us pics to post on the blog ect, ect, our email is (though minus the spaces)

OPNO princess @ hotmail. com

Love
-OPNO #3

14 comments:

Sythe said...

Hey congrats!!!

I still cant seem to break the 100 mark, perhaps it'll be my turn soon to celebrate!

Keep up the great blog! :)

Lamya said...

Congrats :D

bosnishmuslima said...

Congragts! Keep up the good work. I love to read your blog!

xoxo

www.scents-of-arabia.blogspot.com

Umm Kadhim said...

Salaam aleikoem

I don't post a comment very often but I read your blog daily :-)
Love it and keep up the good work

Andrew Brown said...

Congratulations!

scarlet pimpernel said...

lol @ possible password situation..(all being girls)

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Sythe: and your blog is sooooooooooooooo much better than ours. So it is appreciated from you. Thank you for linking to us:)

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Lamya: jazaks girl;p

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

bosnish muslimah: I like you blog too. I hope your business is successful, ameen.

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Umm Kadhim: Wa alaikom e salaam ramatullahi wa barakto, thank you for reading my blog and enjoying it. I appreciate it.

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Andy: Thanks so much, Brother.

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Scarlet Pimpernel: I hope that never happens! But ya, with girls...

Arvy said...

Why not give each one of them a name from the 99 ones of Allah? I suppose the 1st one gets the name Allah. Mine was 78th and it is AZ-ZÂHIR - The Manifest.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I was wondering if you could post a link where I could see how to *dress the headpart* when wearing budhel. I got the dress and the long scarf, just wanted ideas how to put it on. Thanks :)) sf