Friday, September 3, 2010

NEW JOB for OPNO

People who know me know that I, OPNO, loved my job. I loved the people I worked with, that was, until they hired someone new who didn't know what they were doing and put this PERSON over everyone. Then the people I loved started quitting.

NOW, I AGREE with all this person's suggestions. But their way of implementing them, no.

So I am out. I make Omani wages not expat ones. And Omanis have families to back them up in financial squeeze times. I don't. I stayed out of loyalty to the owner, no other reason, and the fact that I am good at my job.

This new manager is making my job description confused, changing my role, and I honestly don't get paid enough to put up with anyone talking down to me about a role that I WAS NEVER HIRED FOR.

So, I found a new job. I get paid ALOT more. I DO alot less. I like it the same. So this post is to say, I found a new job.

Make dua for me all OPNO's friends;) and C am going to send what you deserve your way at long last:)

8 comments:

UmmKhaled said...

Yay Mabrook!!

Sythe said...

Thats great news - Congrats!!!

IamSilla said...

congrats :)

Diamond Girl said...

Sister, I'm glad you got a new job!! Nothing sucks worse than being on a job with managers that are overbearing, and act as though you're supposed to kiss their hinny as though you can't get another JOB. Keep doing you Sister!! Congrats

Lamya said...

Mabrook :D, Inshallah you have a good time at your new job.

Umm Kadhim said...

Mabrook sister!

Malaika said...

Mabrook! hope U will get along with your new colleagues. InshAllah

Nadia said...

Congratulations!