? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WTH do they HAVE UNDER THERE?!!!!!: the lump under the headscarf explained

In answer to the following question:

"What On Earth..
I give you the answer: Gulf girls call it "Qamboo3a" or "Kammasha". It a giant poufy clawed hair clip with a feathered or fabric pouf shaped like a flower glued on either side. It comes in small, medium, large and EXRTA LARGE and every colour and print imaginable. I DO wear one at times, but try to style my hair around it and so it isn't a bump and I do so for the purposes of making an updo not to style my scarf lol (like lower down on my head, not on the crown). Unlike the girls pictured above.
and Nadia from Dhofari Gucci did a post on it called My Second Head . And size demo taken from this post http://muhajabat.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/better-pictures-of-the-hair-flowers/ from this blog http://muhajabat.wordpress.com/.

6 comments:

IamSilla said...

i hve 1 too but its different from this. i wear it wen my hijab is tooo big! but somehow i just hate some of my classmate(guys )try 2 touch my hijab wen im using this flower clip. they just dnt knw how 2 respect girls. i often will b shouting at them " dont u ever dare to touch me again" it really piss me off. why cant malaysian guys b more decent!! urgh!

♥ααℓiα♥ said...

I <3 gamboo3a ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have few of those though try not to wear it like a hump!! sf

Radeyah راضية said...

These are soooooooo hard to find in London :'( I managed to find ONE once but it was so cheap it cracked into pieces and a week later :/

I really want a few of them, does anyone know how i could get my hands on some?

I love your blog btw

xx

IamSilla said...

@radeeyah

i think its only available in gulf :(

silla

Radeyah راضية said...

UNFAIR :'(

My next holiday destination HAS to be the gulf then :) InshAllah

x