? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sport Abaya

I love the Argentina One (though I am not a fan PERSONALLY-no offense Dad).
I want to get one made for my fave handball team. Yes, yes, I KNOW that is ridiculous M & Kh, but I will get a sheila made with each of your shirt numbers;p, so you can know which of you I am cheering for when you play eachother versus style lol;D. M, no more slapping KH ok? I already have my "Oman" abaya for the Gulf tournament, but I need one for the leagues hehehe. Because I am DEFINATELY NOT brave enough to wear the get-up below:
I stole these pics from Um Ibrahim's [currently in KSA] blog, from this post: World Cup abayaat… . Reminds me of these thobes/khandura hehehehe:

4 comments:

nelli said...

hi there. I am Hungarian woman studying Arabic language and culture. I was asked to write an article about islamic fashion to an online newspapaper: transindex.ro. May I use some of your pics to demonstrate hijabs, abayas, niqabs? Thank you in advance.

Nelli

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

nelli: the pictures aren't mine. But I don't mind at all.

Umm Aaminah said...

Salaam OPNOs. I was wondering if any of you can tell me how to wear kohl other than just lining my inner lids with it. I use the powder kind without the "make your eye water til you wash out all the kohl" kind.

Any links, tips or tutorials would be great! Jazakum allahu khair!

Umm Ibrahim said...

Nope...not in KSA anymore! ALHAMDULLAH!!! That place is the land of fitnah, fitnah and MORE fitnah! Thou I do miss the abayaat.

Back in the US.