Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quote of the Day: It is the evil eye!!!!!!

FRIEND'S WIFE (behind her hand to friend): I think it is the evil eye.

OPNO (who is not deaf): The doctors said it just a freak nosebleed. Worst case scenario. but a noseblees nonetheless. Broken bloodvessels... in my nose....
FRIEND (to wife): The doctors don't know what caused it.
OPNO (why does nobody listen to sick people?): The doctors listed lots of things, too much AC, a long stressful journey, a sudden sensitivity to atmospheric pressure changes... It IS raining outside right now...
FRIEND'S WIFE (to nurses): I think it was the evil eye.
OPNO: (.)
note: I do believe in the evil eye as the Prophet Mohamed told us the people's envy whether they know about it or not can cause sickness, but in this case, I don't think it was it, though maybe some might feel I DESERVED THE EVIL EYE that day (LOL Z & N:p)
Alhamdulilah I am alright now.

7 comments:

Umm Kadhim said...

Yeah the evil eye...I hear that one all the time. Beware sister! BEWAARRRREEEE ;-)

PhantomX said...

LOL.. I'm curious to know the story behind this :P

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Umm Kadhim: Yes, my Omani friends never get tired of this when reason fails us.

PhantomX: What do you want to know?????? LOL.

PurpleFigtree said...

Some people think EVERYTHING is caused by someone giving them the evil eye, or black magic.

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

PurpleFigtree: Jordanians are the same?

Lamya said...

ah people always use it as an excuse to there actions, its like a little kid saying "he made me". ... there are times when it is true but people also need to stop using it as a escape goat.

Anonymous said...

Evil eye indeed! 3ain-ibliss!! LOL! Feel better. sf