Sunday, July 25, 2010

OPNO loves Zara Home

Unlike my Hometown, Muscat has a "Zara Home", located in City Center Mall in Muwalla. Let me count the ways I love Zara Home... Who else has placemats embellished with coins that don't make one's breakfast nook look like a bellydancer's lair, hmmm?
Or has plates that look like tiles and coloured glasses to make Barbara Eden smile?
Or white towels with tassels that are playful, not kitsch?
These are the ways I love Zara. Who has a traditional picnic basket I am saving for. How to get here http://www.citycentremuscat.com/MUCC/En/MainMenu/SERVICES/SERVICESDIRECTORY/tabid/90/PageName/Services/CatID/8/Default.aspx
and mall hours Saturday to Thursday : 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and Friday 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Sakeenah said...

omggggggg i want thoes towels!!

Sakeenah said...

umm did i just comment on the wrong blog??? sorry hun

Omani Princess (not Omani LOL) said...

Sakeenah: no worries, aren't they so special???? Easy to make too;)

Umm Kadhim said...

I love Zara. Not only Zara home but the clothes are also very lovely.

L_Oman said...

I love Zara Home too, but find that their glassware just breaks too damn easy.

They're great for display but not practical at all...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, sigh... if dreams were horses.......... sf